Cheri C. Quigley
New Orleans, LA
Cheri C. Quigley
Cheri is a New Orleans native and a partner at the farm, who works out of the New Orleans office. Her background is diverse, having previously practiced in New York and Sydney, Australia.
Prior to joining Garrison Yount, Cheri was In House Counsel for a national insurance company. Prior to that she was a partner at a firm locally, had practiced at large full service international firm in Sydney, Australia and was an associate in New York at a litigation boutique firm focusing on maritime, aviation, construction, energy, Jones Act and insurance coverage. Cheri’s litigation practice that includes all aspects of property/casualty, insurance coverage, personal injury, marine, construction, and environmental cases.
Cheri served as president of the St. Bernard Port, Harbor &Terminal District Board of Commissioners in 2016 and on the Board at Poydras Home in 2017. She is a member of Maritime Law Association and has served as Chair of the annual Spring Dinner.
Cheri is a graduate of Louisiana State University (B.A. 1998) and Tulane School of Law (2002) where she earned received her Certificate in Admiralty and participated in the Civil Litigation Clinic. During law school, she clerked with full service law firms in New Orleans and London, volunteered at pro bono organizations, and studied in the maritime summer program in Rhodes.
- Kendrick v. Northshore Regional Medical Center, Inc., 2013 WL 269033 (La.App. 1 Cir. 1/24/13)
- Lewis v. Helmerich & Payne Intern. Drilling Co., 2015 WL 1040458 (E.D.La. 3/10/15)
- Ed-Gel, LLC v. Wells Pharmacy Network, LLC, 2014 WL 12461262 (S.D.Fla. 5/21/14)
- Al-Ghanim v. IAP Worldwide, Services, Inc. 2012 WL 13102517 (M.D.Fla. 1/17/12)
- Landerman v. Tarpon Operating and Development, L.L.C., 2015 WL 471598 (E.D.La.2/4/15)